Frequently Asked Questions
We know you have choices. We believe we are your best choice for iPhone and computer repair because…
- 1. We are a small locally owned company, not a corporation. We care about Longmont and its citizens.
- 2. We employ Apple Certifed and Microsoft Certified technicians.
- 3. We are the winners of the Best of Boulder East County.
- 4. We give FREE screen protectors on all screen repairs.
- 5. We have a fast turnaround. iPhone repairs are usually done within an hour, many computer repairs are done in a day or two.
- 6. We will match or beat competitors advertised prices.
Q? Do I need to make an appointment?
You do not need to make an appointment, we are a first come, first served shop. Stop in anytime during business hours.
Most iPhone repairs are done in an hour or less. iPad’s are a more difficult repair, and take an average of one to two days. Computer repairs vary, but we can usually get to your computer within a day. Many malware and virus removals are done in a day.
We warranty parts and labor on new parts for 90 days. Used parts have a 30 day warranty. This warranty does not cover accidental damage.
We are a third party repair shop and do not support Apple warranties.
No!! we also repair all kinds of computers, from all major manufacturers. Dell, Gateway, Toshiba, Asus, etc. Our team is Microsoft certified and ready to work on your problems.